Wednesday, January 14, 2015

15 Months

That is how long I've been away from my blog. FIFTEEN MONTHS. That is life. So much has happened in that time and I honestly didn't think I'd ever come back. But I do this for me. I am, by nature, scattered. So it is natural that my blog reflects that, I guess.

Well, let me introduce you to the newest "thing" in my life. Thing 2.


He is the sweetst, best, most cuddly little guy ever. He is such an even tempered baby, always happy, so funny, rarely cries and is just joy. He is JOY!! He makes me think I could have 5 kids.

And y'all, the girl. The girl! She's so smart, so sassy, so strong willed, so fun, so imaginative, all of it! I know parents aren't supposed to say this but she is my best friend. I so look forward to our chats. She confides in me, she trusts me. She sure hates me at times, but she is my mini me and I adore her, fits and all!

  

Things have started to settle and we've fallin' into a bit of a routine so I'm getting back to things I love. Taking on more for Junior League, blogging and I've even opened up a few contracts to do some freelance PR work.

So this is it, my attempt to be "back". Let's see how this goes...

1 comment:

Linda said...

Welcome BACK!!! I've missed you!!!



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved