Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nursery Work

Before my hospital visit we spent a lot of time working on Alaina's nursery. I'm really happy with what we've accomplished so far. 

You may remember this pic.

This is our inspiration picture. I'm not trying to duplicate it but I love the feel of this room.



This is where we started...
 

Here are a few gifts she's already received.
I love this save green! We used these receiving blankets to match the green we want to include in the room.


The grandma's hard at work! Nobody would even let me in the room while they were painting!
I love this Tiffany blue color...It's so calm!
Macee helping...
Daddy hard at work!! I'm so lucky to have such an involved husband! He's been so great about getting things done quickly!



While I was out doing some shopping one day, I found these barstools at Target for $28! I love a good deal! Our bar has been so naked without them.



I'm so excited that we are making progress on her room...Tomorrow I will show you the finished crib and her dresser! 

Happy Tuesday, Friends!


5 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

we have those pottery barn owl pillows (as shown in ur first pic) so had to do the owl nature theme for little demons big girl room. but used the owl nature line from target for the bedding. ♥ it! is that the theme you are going with? can't wait to see more pics of the nursery!

d.a.r. said...

Oooh I love your inspiration for the room. And that crib is so pretty! I can't wait to see more!

Linda said...

It is shaping up nicely!!

Ms. Emmy N said...

The nursery looks great!! And we have those stools!! They were such a great find :)

Abbie said...

How exciting! It makes it more real when the room is all done. Then all you need is the little one to make it complete.



The Rest Is Still Unwritten

My photo
Freelance Writer. Online Boutique Owner. Mommy of a boy and a girl. Always stir crazy. A schedule hater and free time lover.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Amy Teets Designs



Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved